2018 : Year of the Chip
May 2018: 9 days, 180 miles, Chippewa River
Paddled Northern Wisconsin to its confluence with the Mississippi River at Lake Pepin. The watershed is another 85lbs cleaner!
2017 : Three Rivers Expedition
Cheers! Salud! Whoooo! The Mississippi River watershed in now 6,300lbs cleaner! After five months canoeing 2500 miles, 2017’s Three Rivers Project is a wrap
With gratitude to you! Thanks for following along and supporting Adventure Stewardship Alliance.
~ healthy rivers ~ healthy people ~
Mississippi – red, Minnesota – green, Namekagon and St. Croix – purple.
JUNE: Namekagon/St. Croix Rivers
- From the source at Lake Namekagon, WI flowing west into the St. Croix and south to the confluence with the Mississippi River near Prescott, WI.
- 237 miles in 15 days and removed 736 pounds of litter.
JULY: Minnesota River
- Flowing from Big Stone Lake on the MN/SD border to its confluence with the Mississippi River in St. Paul, MN.
- 302 miles in 26 days and removed 4,983 pounds of litter.
SEPT – DEC: Mississippi River
- Paul and Michael paddled to the Iowa/MN border marking 617 miles cleaning 691 lbs of litter
- Michael then sent it and completed the river run in Natchez, Mississippi after 1832 miles on the Mississippi River